What We Do
We’re here to get serious about our clients’ success with strategic web design, researched-based marketing services, and reliable, transparent support. Everything we do is user-driven, because in the end, it’s not about what we think is best—it’s about what engages customers.
What does success mean to us? Two words: measurable results.
Achieving success with a great website is less about good looks and more about effective strategy. Our experts take the guesswork out of digital marketing—including search marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and social media marketing—to make success simple for our clients.
At the end of the day, we want our clients to be happy with their results, so we can go home with a sense of pride and accomplishment that reflects our self-expectation of excellence and integrity.
We design beautiful and hard-working websites that reduce operation costs and drive more sales for our clients.
We helps clients get measurable results out of their marketing and attract the types of customers they want to do business with.
We help our clients get free of website headaches. They’ve got better things to do with their time, don’t they?
We hook our clients up with G Suite to boost their collaboration and automation.
Our team of agile independent contractors is always innovating to better serve our clients and lead our industry to new levels of excellence. In a highly-collaborative environment, we encourage and strengthen each other while delivering greater and greater value. Our team members love what they do—and have a blast doing it. The work is deeply rewarding and plays to each person’s unique strengths and talents.
Hi, my name is Brent Brewer. I’ve been designing websites for nonprofits and businesses for 15 years, but I'm not going to lie: the first seven years were painful.
M y clients had been told for years that a website’s job was to sit pretty and look good, waiting for visitors to drop in. This mindset was driving organizations to operate from a place of scarcity, urgency, and DIY-mentality. The mindset valued driving to the bottom dollar for things like a “professional and clean website design” because it failed to see a website as something that would work to generate a return on investment for them—just like an employee does or, at least, should.
I knew it was time to change the story.
By 2009, I’d had enough. I was DONE. I chose to become a trailblazer for growth and abundance-oriented individuals like myself who wanted to look at the web from a new, results-driven perspective. I wanted to challenge the industry status quo to the core and cut against the grain of how everyone else was doing things. I didn’t want my team to touch a project until we had asked the question “why?” until we couldn’t dive any deeper—until we had identified real problems to solve for our clients.
So I came up with a better way: Essential Studios.
We’re here to get serious about our clients' success with strategic web design, researched-based marketing services, and reliable, transparent support. Everything we do is user-driven, because in the end, it’s not about what we think is best—it’s about what engages their customers.
Our Core Values
Why Join Our Team?
Working with Essential Studios, you tap into your areas of specialty, developing personally and professionally along the way.
You are encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box thinking as you work with like-minded team members to achieve big-picture, results-driven goals. You are presented with opportunity upon opportunity to sharpen your skills through constructive feedback and repeated wins. It feels so good having what you are passionate about and what you do best converge while working for the dream team you’ve been searching for.
Your team members are authentic people that you would actually enjoy hanging out with.
Forget old-school micro-management. Your performance requirements and expectations are communicated clearly by managers who understand that their best interests are intimately linked to yours. You communicate and collaborate regularly with your team members while spending the majority of your time executing.
The Future of Work—Now
Your work is judged by output. Period. You work remotely on your terms to achieve clearly-defined results.
Your workspace is entirely virtual. Like you, your team members are responsible, proactive, and ambitious go-getters. You and your team members’ commitment to excellence make this flexible work environment possible.
You get these perks because you manage yourself effectively and consistently deliver results. “With great power comes great responsibility.” You get that—on a practical level.
Everything Happens for a Reason
You have a positive mental attitude. You are confident. Most importantly, you are willing to serve others. That’s why you’re our kind of person.
Your team members are talented, competent individuals who exhibit strong character and fully-functioning moral compasses. They’re strategic in delivering products and services that align with the Essential Studios mission. As a member of our team, you are valued and respected for your ability to plan and execute important, well-thought-out objectives.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase audience engagement, leads, and sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing marketing and sales campaigns for Essential Studios™, enabling us to exceed our revenue and profitability goals.
Campaign Setup and Management
- Develop strategies and implement innovative marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Supervise social media advertising and publicity activity
- Configure, operate, and integrate CRM platform with other applications based on the marketing, sales, and communication plans established
- Manage client lists and contact information for email marketing campaign use
- Set and track lead generation goals, adjusting strategy as necessary to meet those goals
- Project annual revenue and budget for marketing and sales-related expenses
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communication, OR equivalent professional certification
- Experience in market research or other related fields
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as email marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with team members
- Growth-oriented; avid learner
- Goal-driven self-starter
- Comfortable working within a virtual office environment
- Honest, responsible, and committed to quality work
To apply, please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A PDF version of your résumé, including a cover letter
- Personal and professional references (minimum of three each)
- A PDF printout of your Genius Personality Test Report
- Kolbe A Index Assessment (Test results are optional but preferred.)
If you are excited about the possibility of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, delivering websites, content, digital marketing and education that helps organizations achieve measurable results, we want to hear from you!
Subscribe to our Prospects mailing list to receive email notifications when new opportunities are available.